One of our customers and good friend Dan brought us his 2010 Audi A3 to do some track preparations for the coming season at Pikes Peak Internation Raceway. His car has been worked on here at Bluewater many times before. Dan has done a lot of his own performance upgrades but when he needs that helping hand, he comes to see us, which we always appreciate. Currently his vechile has SHS Coilovers, a Miltek Cat-Back Resonated Exhaust, APR Stage 2 ECU & DSG Tune with APR Downpipe, APR Carbon Fiber Intake, slotted and drilled rotors, and upgraded Hawk brake pads.
On this visit, Dan brought us a few parts for us to install in his A3. Some of the upgrades he’s doing include:
- Lightweight lower control arms and upgraded S3 bushing
- KMD front lower stress bar
- Upgraded Porsche 17z big brake kit
- EBC Red Stuff performance brake pads
- Brake flush with Motul DOT 5.1 brake fluid
Check out some of the shots of his vechile below and if you see him down at PPIR say hey!